Thursday, December 02, 2010

Was watching some army life thingy video which is why I am still quite awake at this unearthly hour, 3.11am.-

It's been quite long eversince I;m this late though . . I was watching Personal Taste, and some online usuals.

this army video really makes my heart goes sour=( the tough training for the boys are really.. not easy. *sigh. they are indeed the son of singaporeans . . *much hugs*

Seeing their process make me understand how the more should I be more..concern or understanding and how should I be more related to Jerrome's army life.

He'll be heading for the torturous or maybe enjoyable I don't know field camp the coming week. I totally do not have any ideas how should I be handling but well, I hope I can be cus I;ll probably be busy preparing for my Thursday papers.

ah fuck, whatever it is, I;ll just be patience... I promise*

and am going to enjoy this weekends with him, no grumblings, no kpkb, just content and take what is given. . :)

now I am kinda regretful to work on friday from 330-10pm. sigh!:(<

No comments: